Posted On: Tuesday, May 30, 2017
Location: Anchorage, AK
Job Type: Part Time
Education: 4-year college degree or a combination of experience and college preferred.
Pay Range: $25.00/hr
Duration: Open Until Filled
Apply to: email@example.com–
JOB SUMMARY: The Program Development Coordinator facilitates communication among Shareholders and various agencies, providing assistance in person, by phone and through written correspondence. Additionally, the incumbent in the position processes shareholder record changes and coordinates with the President/CEO in oversight of charitable functions of PBC. The Program Development Coordinator will also assist in researching, writing and coordinating grant applications as assigned.
REPORTS TO: Corporate Affairs Manager
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Serves as first point of contact for the Shareholder relations at PBC.
· Coordinates with the President/CEO on charitable contributions.
· Assists Shareholders regarding their records and responds to other routine inquiries regarding Shareholder related matters.
· Shareholder maintenance: corresponds with Shareholders, families, agencies, and other Native Corporations.
· Shareholder record maintenance: makes changes in addresses, reissues shares to heirs from deceased Shareholders and gifting.
· Prepares Shareholder information for newsletter.
Grant Writing/Fundraising Support:
· Assist in writing high-quality grant proposal narratives, applications, and supporting documents.
· Manage the proposal submission process to ensure timely submission of all required materials.
· Develops and maintains a proposal calendar,
· Coordinate and follow-up on the progress of submitted proposals.
· Conduct prospect research to identify, cultivate and solicit new grants.
· Works with Corporate Affairs Manager on special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
1. 4 year college degree or a combination of experience and college preferred.
2. Knowledge of business office operations of filing and administrative clerical operations.
3. Demonstrated ability to write successful grant proposals.
4. Must possess good oral and written communication skills, including thorough knowledge of proper grammar, advanced vocabulary, spelling, editing, and proofreading skills.
5. Must be organized, efficient, accurate and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with attention to detail and accuracy.
6. Proficient with MS Office Programs.
7. Must maintain confidentiality in daily operations.
8. Must possess working knowledge of ANCSA.