JOB TITLE: Office Administrator/Accountant
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt/Part-Time
COMPANY: Pedro Bay Corporation
PAY RANGE: $18.00/hr
TO APPLY: firstname.lastname@example.org –
JOB SUMMARY: The Office Administrator/Accountant oversees daily bookkeeping and ensures financial compliance for Pedro Bay Corporation. Additional responsibilities may include payroll, secretarial work, data management, and office management.
- 2 year college or combination of experience and college preferred
- Knowledge of business office operations
- Self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Basic bookkeping experience
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills
- Must be organized, efficient, accurate and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient with MS Office Programs
- Must maintain confidentiality in daily operations
REPORTS TO: Corporate Affairs Manager
Accounting and Payroll
- monitor and record expenses
- maintain bookkeeping system through monthly financial reports
- write and distribute payroll checks
Secretarial and Office Management
- organize appointments and meetings
- manage travel arrangements
- prepare and distribute minutes of meetings
- direct incoming calls
- order and maintain office supplies
- create and maintain databases
- organize retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and removal of records
Works with Corporate Affairs Manager on special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Majority of work performed in a professional office setting.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Majority of duties in general office environment with occasional light lifting.
PREFERENCE STATEMENT: Preference will be given to Pedro Bay Corporation Shareholders/Descendants and Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.